What is Kiehl’s you ask? Kiehl’s is a store that caters to skincare. It was founded in 1851 as an old-world apothecary in New York’s Lower East Side neighborhood.
KIEHL’S PROUD TO CALL MICHIGAN HOME
New York-based company opens first Michigan store, bringing personalized service to Somerset Collection (2800 West Big Beaver Road Troy, MI).
As a way of welcoming Kiehl’s to Michigan, Kiehl’s would like to personally invite you to their “GRAND OPENING” Thursday, October 4, 2012, 1:00PM to 3:00PM.
Kiehl’s is located in Somerset North, Level 1,Center Court
Also Thursday, October 4, 2012, through Sunday, October 7, 2012, everyone who visits the store will receive:
- One complimentary deluxe sample
- Complimentary healthy skin consultations and 20 minute facials
- Complimentary best seller trio with your $65 purchase. Plus, receive a full-size Ultra Facial Cleanser 5.0 oz with your $100 purchase
- Enter a raffle for valuable prizes up to $250
- Complimentary Refreshments & More
If your free or just happen to be in the area, stop by Kiehl’s at The Somerset Collection.
Visit Kiehl’s for more info